Spoon Carving – Saturday 7th November
OSKA, OUR GO-TO SPOON MAKER – IS INTRODUCING YOU TO THE WORLD OF SPOON CARVING! ALL TIMBER IS UNIQUE AND VALUABLE. We USE QUALITY OFFCUTS THAT WOULD OTHERWISE GO TO WASTE. I SPECIALISE IN CREATING EVERYDAY ITEMS THAT ARE BOTH FUNTIONAL AND BEAUTIFUL.
MY TECHNIQUES FOCUS ON USING traditional HAND TOOLS. COME ALONG TO MY FULL-DAY COURSE IF YOU’RE INTERESTED IN CREATING A ONE OF A KIND SPOON!
STARTS AT 9:00 AND FINISHES WITH BEERS/WINE AT 4:30 WORKSHOP OUTLINE
- Coffee and chat about what people have come to acchieve and prior experience with woodworking/carving.
- Show examples of timber avaible, properties/benifits of each. CHOOSE YOUR TIMBER
- How to read the grain ( diagrams and demostrantions )
- Overview of tools + saftey
- Show spoon examples + purposes of each
- Sketch designs
- START CARVING.
ONLY 12 SPOTS!