No previous woodworking experience is required.
- Open to students of all skill levels above the age of 16 (under 16's must be accompanied by a parent)
- Choose your own timbers and design
- Each guitar making session costs runs for 4 hours.
- No weekly commitment necessary - book when you have time.
- Current costs are $150 per session for the first 4 sessions and then $110 for every session thereafter. Class fees are paid as you go. Materials are extra and average approx. $700 and are paid as you go as well.
- Approximately 30 sessions are required to complete your instrument.
- We do NOT build from kits!
- All our classes are kept to small numbers – you get personal instruction and guidance every step of the way.
- You will finish this course with your choice of your very own hand built Classical or Steel String guitar, however the course is not just limited to guitars - you can also make just about any other stringed instruments
If you would like to attend classes and want to find out more before booking a class, please click the link below or arrange a time to drop into the studios Wednesdays to Fridays for a tour.
You can contact Joel or Aden at email@example.com or call or text Joel on 0412 243 444. More details are on our website, which we share with the other Australian Guitar Making Schools: www.australianguitarmakingschool.com.au