No previous woodworking experience is required
- Open to students of all skill levels above the age of 18
- Choose your own timbers and design
- 4 hour sessions
- No weekly commitment necessary - book when you have time
- Current costs are $150 per session for the first 4 sessions and then $110 for every session thereafter. Class fees are paid as you go. Materials are extra and average approx. $700 and are paid as you go as well
- Approximately 30 sessions are required to complete your instrument (time based on an average acoustic guitar build)
- We built from scratch, NOT from kits!
- All our classes are kept to small numbers
- Work at your own pace at your own bench with high quality woodworking tools and advice from our instructor along the way (instuctor's time is shared amongst the members of the class)
- You will finish this course with your choice of your very own hand built Classical or Steel String guitar, however the course is not just limited to guitars - you can also make just about any other stringed instruments
If you would like to attend classes and want to find out more before booking a class, please click the link below or arrange a time to drop into the studios Wednesdays to Fridays for a tour.
You can contact Joel or Aden at firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text Joel on 0412 243 444. More details are on our website, which we share with the other Australian Guitar Making Schools: www.australianguitarmakingschool.com.au